- SNP Model of Care
- Cost Containment
- Mental Health Parity
- Care Management Integration
- Programs & Services
- Population Health
- Integrated Case Management
- Synergy Targeted Population Management®
- :: Identify
- :: Engage
- :: Connect
- :: Empower
- :: Impact
- Medical Management
- Behavioral Health Management
Innovative Capabilities and Expertise
In order to define and deliver the broadest range of solutions to our clients, Health Integrated has developed a significant set of capabilities that include both executive and clinical expertise and methodologies. From these, we develop programs and solutions that serve the most common and most unique health management needs.
Health Integrated employs a team of healthcare executives who work with our clients at the highest levels to identify business challenges and opportunities, define strategies to achieve clinical and financial objectives, and customize solutions to achieve these objectives. Our expertise spans medicine, quality, technology and business management. We work consultatively throughout our partnership, with regular top-to-top meetings, to ensure that our clients achieve their desired results.
Multi-disciplinary Clinical and Quality Workforce
Many of our clients find that they do not have the full complement of clinical or quality expertise and skill sets to implement and execute new health management programs. Some need to supplement their existing teams; others need to completely outsource certain functions, such as utilization management or population health. We’ve implemented both models very effectively.
Health Integrated has a deployment-ready clinical and quality team that can flexibly scale up or down depending on client need. Located throughout the US and available 24 x 7, our team is comprised of behavioral health clinicians (such as LCSW, LMHC, LMFT), medical and psychiatric nurses, internal medicine/family medicine physicians, psychiatrists, quality and compliance experts, and educators.
Innovative, Problem-solving Methodologies
Over the years, Health Integrated has developed a proven set of skills and methodologies that we leverage to build our programs and solutions. While all are designed to provide the capacity to address client needs, some are oriented around driving clinical and financial improvements through innovation—such as integrating medical and behavioral benefits management or providing local member outreach to boost engagement and outcomes for Medicaid members.
Some of Health Integrated’s capabilities include:
- Member Outreach and Engagement combining highly personalized direct marketing techniques with multiple modes of delivery, including local presence
- Provider Outreach working together with providers to improve member-provider communication, engage members, coordinate care and ensure deployment of evidence-based treatment plans
- Integrated Care Coaching leveraging both behavioral sciences and evidence-based medicine in a “whole person” orientation
- Care Coordination communicating across providers, members, community resources and the health plan to close care gaps
- Medical & Behavioral Integration addressing member health holistically for improved outcomes
- Medical & Behavioral Directorship delivering clinical leadership, contribution and consultation as needed
- Behavioral Health Medical Necessity Criteria Development fueling optimal behavioral health utilization management
- HEDIS Measure Management driving quality initiatives to ensure top ratings and compliance
- Informatics & Analytics providing the visibility to identify the greatest risks and opportunities for impact, formulate strategy and ensure results
- Outcomes Reporting ensuring a consistent view into program performance metrics