Serving Complex Members
with Acute Needs
- SNP Model of Care
- Cost Containment
- Mental Health Parity
- Care Management Integration
- Programs & Services
- Population Health
- Integrated Case Management
- Synergy Targeted Population Management®
- :: Identify
- :: Engage
- :: Connect
- :: Empower
- :: Impact
- Medical Management
- Behavioral Health Management
Integrated Case Management
Integrated Case Management brings traditional medical case management and behavioral health case management strategies and interventions together in a clinically integrated environment.
The program is designed for your most costly and complex members. They typically have chronic medical conditions complicated by serious mental illness and drive high utilization and recidivism rates in a variety of populations, making them a tough fit for your mainstream medical management programs. This integrated approach is an ideal way to meet their unique needs because it links the coordination and facilitation of care across the medical and behavioral health spectrum.
Case managers work in tandem with primary care and psychiatric medical directors to drive clinical interventions with patients, caregivers and attending physicians.
Specific interventions include:
- Coordination of care at multiple levels
- Facilitation of medical and behavioral care services
- Discharge planning and ambulatory follow-up
- Patient/family education
- Community resource identification and referral
- Physician to physician consultation/liaison.
Get started with Integrated Case Management today and drive better outcomes, lower costs, and more capacity for your medical management team to work with your other members who are better served by traditional CM and DM programs.
Or call 800.323.0286 to learn more.